The June New Product Announcement from Dorman Products features 230 new parts, 106 of which are exclusive formerly «Dealer Only» Parts, according to Dorman.
Highlights of these new product opportunities include:
· An exclusive shift lever cover for Toyota Prius models from 2009-'04. This new cover makes it possible to repair a common Prius problem without the need to replace the entire shifter assembly. Dorman’s shift lever cover is also re-engineered with stronger material to help eliminate the original failure mode. (P/N 924-749)
· A unique clock spring repair solution enables technicians to replace only a failed clock spring without the need to replace the wiring harness as well; saving hours of bay time. This innovative time saver fits various Cadillac, Chevy and GMC models from 2007-'03. (P/N 525-015)
· An exhaust hanger bracket fitting a wide range of Ford Mustangs from 2013-'05. (P/N 03500)
· A new Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) for 2007 Chrysler Sebrings. This new plug-and-play module is easy to install and requires no programming – saving bay time. (P/N 599-904)
· Other new products include: spare tire hoists, oil filter adapter gaskets, fluid reservoirs, knock sensor harnesses, third brake lights and more
With the June’s New Product Announcement, Dorman continues its monthly release of new product opportunities to the aftermarket.