Hayden Automotive, a provider of automotive, truck and performance cooling products, has added a new digital fan controller (part No. 3655) to its line of cooling products that incorporates the same pulse width technology used by OE controllers that interface directly with the powertrain control module.
«Our unique controller varies fan speed based on the installer’s custom temperature setting, which gives cooling when you need it and not when you don’t», - said Ron Miller, product and marketing manager for Hayden Automotive. «With adjustable set points between 120 degrees F to 210 degrees F, the Hayden digital fan controller has no contacts to wear and no relays to replace, ever. The auto-on feature with an A/C engagement and the auto-shutdown feature when the key is off ensures that installers get the cooling that they need, while at the same time extending the life of the fan».
Features of the new Hayden digital fan controller include:
· Hermetically sealed electronics and EMI suppression to ensure long life and trouble free operation
· Bolt mounts to firewall or directly onto fan shroud
· Acquires full speed at 10 degrees above set point
· 90 degrees F to 210 degrees F operating range
· Temperature probe, wiring and installation instructions included
· Optional 3/8-inch MPT brass sending unit also available, part No. 355