DENSO customers can now benefitfrom an extensive new expansion to its Engine Management Systems rangeas detailed in the new EMS Catalogue 2014/2015.
The new catalogue offers customersconvenient, up-to-date access to itsexpanding range of OE-quality, EMSranges including Mass Air Flow Sensors,Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valves, FuelPumps, Ignition Coils and for the first time,Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensors.
The new catalogue includes details ofmore than 30 new part numbers coveringan additional 324 applications, bringingthe total number of applications coveredto 1,734.
Highlights include new Ignition Coilreferences for the Hyundai Getz, Accent,Coupe, Tuscan, Matrix, i30, Kia Picantoand Kia Cee’d, as well as new Fuel Pumppart references suitable for the ChevroletLacetti and Kia Picanto. Plus, for the first time, the cataloguefeatures the new range of Exhaust GasTemperature Sensors (EGTS). 11 partnumbers are currently available coveringall BMW diesel cars.
DENSO’s Engine Management Systemsprogramme stands out as a key exampleof the innovative, world first technologiesdeveloped by DENSO with leading vehiclemanufacturers across the globe.
The full range now includes:
• 29 Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor partnumbers covering 161 OE part numbersand 1009 vehicle applications
• 6 Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)Valve part numbers covering 51 vehicleapplications
• 9 Fuel Pump part numbers covering 231vehicle applications
• 18 Ignition Coil references covering 47OE part numbers and 234 applications
• 11 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensors (EGTS) references covering 46 OE partnumbers and 211 applications.
As well as the printed catalogue, detailsof the Engine Management Systemsprogramme are available online at www.denso-am.eu, from TecDoc or from your DENSO sales representative.