Spectra Premium’s latest product release includes 46 new SKUs covering 23 million vehicles in operation.
According to Spectra Premium, the product line expansion includes 15 new SKUs that are exclusive to the company including filler necks, oil pans and fuel tank straps for popular late-model domestic and import applications covering 11 million vehicles.
New products include:
· Eight fuel tank filler necks, including models for 2003-'07 Honda Accord, Acura TL; and 2007-'12 GM C/K trucks, totaling 4 million VIO
· Five oil pans, including steel pans for 2006-'13 Toyota Camry, RAV4, Sienna, Avalon 3.5L; 11-13 Ford F-Series 6.7L; and 02-07 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L, totaling 4 million VIO
· Eight fuel tank straps for late-model applications such as 2007-'12 Ford Fusion; 2007-'12 Toyota Sequoia, Tundra, Highlander, Prius; and 2006-'11 Chevrolet HHR.
· Fifteen oxygen sensors covering popular late-model applications such as 2008-'12 GM C/K trucks, Tahoe/Yukon, Corvette and Escalade
· Seven automotive radiators for late-model coverage for 2012-'13 Honda CR-V; 2009-'14 VW Tiguan; 2013-'14 Mazda CX-5