febi continues to expand its range of rubber metal components which now covers some 2000 parts. febi says that these products are manufactured to be OE matching quality, with OE grade rubber on all bushes, as well as hydraulic bushings where applicable, ranging from Alfa Romeo to Volkswagen.
febi uses its huge experience and manufacturing competence within the automotive aftermarket to provide only high quality parts to maximise safe driving. The rubber metal parts support the steering, suspension and engine, providing driving stability and steering performance for the vehicle.
febi stocks over 700 individual anti-roll bar bushes in range, offering over 45,000. These bushes help to reduce body roll and improve road holding whilst improving the rigidity of the vehicle.
febi’s rubber metal range also includes almost 800 control arm bushes, with over 80,000 applications for a variety of vehicle makes and models. Control arm bushes are key components for the braking, steering and vehicle stability of a vehicle.
5 of the most popular parts from the febi rubber metal range and always in demand are;
- 32418 – Suspension Arm Bush ProKit: to fit various Ford, Mazda and Volvo models
- 30604 – Axle Mounting Bush: to fit various Opel models
- 31253 – Suspension Arm Bush: to fit Audi A3, Seat Altea, Leon as well as various Skoda and Volkswagen models
- 30691 – Suspension Arm Bush: to fit Seat Alhambra and various Volkswagen models
- 39208 – Axle Mounting Bush: to fit various Ford and Volvo models
The febi rubber metal components range is available from stockist throughout Ireland.