Automechanika Buenos Aires will offer a great variety of academic activities related to interest subjects for the industry
The special events and the Matchmaking Programs will also be a great attraction during the exhibition
During Automechanika Buenos Aires 2014 a full activity program for updating will be carried out.
- Meeting of the Automotive Industry Leaders 2014: “Opportunities for Sector Investment and Development", organized by the Association of Argentine Components Manufacturers (AFAC). The seminar will take place on November 12, and will have the presence of all the members of the automotive value chain from our country and the region. Besides, national and provincial officers will participate in it as well as important colleague business entities.
The subjects of the lectures are the following:
- Determinants for settlement of new projects and investments. Local, regional, and global market. Micro and macro competitiveness of the supply chain.
- Suppliers’ challenges. Short term vs. Long term. Risk management and uncertainty. Micro and macro competitiveness of the supply chain.
- Automotive policy. Medium and long term goals. Instruments and action lines.
- Exhibitors' Conferences
Exhibitors will offer interest conferences for the spare part industry in which they will present products, services and the operation of new technologies.
- Tuner Challenge IV
The fourth Tuner Challenger edition will be carried out, a live repair shop in which specialists will do an integral transformation of the bodywork, interior equipment, paint and engine of two vehicles: a FORD F150 Americana and a Can-Am Spyder.
- 2° Round of Spare Part Localization
Organized by the Association of Argentine Components Manufacturers (AFAC) and the Argentine Association of Automotive Makers (ADEFA), the second edition will take place aiming the local integration of spare parts and accessories both for vehicle production and dealers post sale. This time, the following terminals will participate:Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Iveco, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot-Citroën, Renault, Scania, Toyota, and Volkswagen.
- 5th International Matchmaking Program for Buyers of Spare Parts
With the aim of fostering business abroad, Messe Frankfurt Argentina jointly with Proargentina, dependent of the Foreign Trade Secretariat of the Department of Economy and Public Finance, and with the cooperation of Fundación Exportar, the 5th International Matchmaking Program for Buyers of Spare Parts will be carried out. The meetings will have the presence of outstanding international guests from the spare parts sector, coming from Latin American companies, who are especially interested in contacting Argentine companies of the sector.
Automechanika Buenos Aires 2014, the Leading International Exhibition of the Automotive Industry targeting professional visitors from South America, will take place on November 12-15, in La Rural Trade Center of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
For more information: www.automechanika.com.ar